Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Is There Faygo On The Crosses?"
- Tonight's beverages: Dirk - Labatt's Max Ice; McHatin - Water.
- Dirk finished reading a book!
- The movie that McHatin has had stolen three times from him.
- The unveiling of the new Xbox One is thrashed out at length.
- The general stupidity of gamers that have allowed the things they complain about now.
- The interview Adam Sessler did with some Microsoft weasel that didn't really help Microsoft's case very much as Sessler admitted in an Address the Sess Google Hangout the next day:
- More nerd rage and the article that said that doing away with used games would be a good idea. (Note: It's a terrible idea.)
- EA abandons the Wii U and why the Wii was the top-seller. (Hint: Babysitter.)
- News of Battlefield 4's release date and the GTA V bonuses for the pricier versions.
- New nVidia card - the GTX 780 - and features of the new drivers.
- Yahoo buys Tumblr. Look out pr0n!
- The Humble Bundle Weekly Deal for Alan Wake. (Valid through May 30)
- The Cheap Ass Gamer thread with links to the alphabetized lists of games on sale thru the end of May at Amazon PC Digital Downloads.
- Rogue Satellites stop by to talk up their upcoming album and album release show and play the Deep Thoughts Musicians Quiz game. Like them on the FaceSpace here. Get music from their Band Camp page here.
- The photos of Hollywood Night at Jacoby's when Juliette Lewis, Eve, Zoe Bell, and Drew Barrymore partied at the Rogue Satellites/I, Crime show. The videos of the jam that erupted after the bands finished.
- Ladies, you can't pull off these bangs! Don't even try!
- How McHatin is wrong about Dirk's revealing that Star Trek Into Darkness is a weak Wrath of Khan remake being a spoiler and (finally) the spoiler-laden discussion of Iron Man 3.
- How Marvel signed off on the Mandarin twist.
- Cougarlicious actresses Heather Graham (appearing in this month's Maxim) and Jennifer Aniston and the latter playing a stripper in the new movie We're The Millers (red band trailer here) but there won't be any nudity. Boooo!