Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Epileptic High School Reunion: The Metal Years"
Bonus Alternate Title: "All Apologies"
Bonus Alternate Title #2: "The Toaster in the Bathtub of Radio"
Bonus Alternate Title #3: "Djarum-Filled Basements"
- Special Co-Host: Otto the Autopilot
- Special Guest: Jimmy Doom! His Twitter, IMDB page, FaceSpace pages and his sports commentary blog, Victory Charade.
- Tonight's Beverage: Dirk - Sam Adams Boston Lager; Otto - Smirnoff Ice; Jimmy - Labatt's.
- Jimmy's approach to the Erotic Poetry Festival which is having its 27th edition on February 22.
- Poetry performer Lianna T.:
The movie she and Jimmy were in:
- Dave Attell's favorite poem
- Religious dating sites.
- Roman Polanski vs. Woody Allen and an in-depth defense against the charges against him.
- The actor who intimidated Jimmy and how he cracked up Morgan Freeman.
- How background performers - what we call "extras" - work.
- Being a "Ring Hawk."
- Jimmy's history with Almighty Lumberjacks of Death and why acting is preferable.
- Botana - a Detroit delicacy.
- Why Jimmy's not in SAG and how David Carradine encouraged him.
- Music from Watershed, "Black Concert T-Shirt."
- The ICP video Jimmy appeared in with RawRadioX.com host Snow Bunnie.
- The Rock Hard Film Fast music video contest.
- Somehow Yoko Ono's heritage became an issue of debate.
- Natalie Tran's Community Channel and examples of how she's progressed from May 2008 to December 2013.
- Why Jimmy doesn't convert his poetry into a short video series.
- Good Neighbor Stuff.
- Paul Reubens vs. Pee-Wee Herman
- The downside of "actor portrayal" gigs.
- Jimmy's infamous scene in Kill the Irishman is discussed. The video where it's discussed at the beginning.
- The grind of multiple takes.
- Discussion of whether actors for certain characters should be the same as the role, like wheelchair-bound actors for wheelchair-bound character.
- A rundown of the FIVE(!) movies Jimmy has coming out in the upcoming year.
- PeTA kills animals. Oh, the irony.
- Music from Watershed, "Can't Be Myself"
- Advice for actors and production people to break into the business.
- The oral history of the making of Swingers.
- The Long Take featurette from Sin City.
- Jay Leno wraps up his Tonight Show tenure.
- Leonard Nimoy has COPD.
- Nexus 5 is now available in red.
- Target hacking was caused by a HVAV subcontractor.