Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Eagle vs. Vultures"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk), juice (Otto).
- Dirk gets a ticket and the screwed-up, money-grabbing "justice system" is discussed.
- The Amazon Fire Phone ain't no big thang, but if you want to order one:
- How to get reasonably priced prepaid cell phone service in Canuckia.
- Dirk needs recommendations for sushi restaurants in downtown Toronto. Drop 'em at our FaceSpace page or in the comments here, please. Thanks.
- Bahn Mi Boys site and the Chinese Bakery (that's what it's called!) in Toronto.
- Books for Otto:
- The dire situation of Toronto bookstores.
- Dirk's report on NXNE and the massively opinion-changing performance of St. Vincent (her opener from that show is above; the setlist can be heard here on Google Play), the shallow and sexist treatment of her, like focusing on her hair...
...and the hypocritical madness of social justice warriors.
- St. Vincent's performance of "Digital Witness" from SNL.
- An interview with Brad Egel of The Walking Hope for ACS and LLS, the cancer charity connected with the Zombie Apocalypse II: Cancer Fears The D event we hosted.
- An interview with the Zombie Apocalypse II co-organizers, Chris and Piper Smith.
- Meandering discussion of Return of the Living Dead which is here in its entirety:
(Trash's striptease is at 18:50; the part about the widescreen framing is at 41:28.)
- The Xbox One ad that's turning on Xbox Ones:
- Why you should watch The Vampire Diaries.
- Dirk's Supernatural S1 DVD review.
- Star Trek Into Wrathness of Khanness is getting a proper Blu-ray release, but there's a catch.