Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "True Love Will Prevent Pregnancy"
- Tonight's Beverages: Ococim beer (Dirk); Angry Orchard cider and Ococim beer (Otto).
- Dirk got stuck in an elevator. (And a parking garage!)
- Dirk reviews of the Garbage/TORRES show. Garbage's setlist for the show.
- Dirk's photos of TORRES:
- Janet Jackson is having Instagram accounts nuked and her ridonkulous photographer contract.
- Hermione predicts Cheap Trick, Steve Miller, The Spinners, Nine Inch Nails and N.W.A.will be inducted into the R&RHoF. (Dirk picked Chicago, Janet Jackson, Yes, Nine Inch Nails and N.W.A. last week.)
- First Music Break: Killdozer, "Nasty" (Janet Jackson cover)
- Much discussion of the reveal of the final Star Wars: The Force Awakens one-sheet...
...the Jar-Jar Binks remix...
...and the They Live tribute:
- Referenced: The Disneyfied version people feared:
- The trailer discussed:
- Referenced: The Target BB-8 display:
- Referenced: One supercut of all the footage so far:
- An analysis of the trailer and the case for the Empire.
- Bonus: Heh.
- Referenced: The Star Wars Air Hogs.
- The racist/troll boycott campaign against it.
- Referenced: The glow-in-the-dark condom scene from Skin Deep:
- Referenced: Episode #98 with the rant that got Dirk banned from Hitfix. (It was a 3-1/2 hour show.)
- Target's terrible t-shirt.
- Second Music Break: 1000 Homo DJs, "Supernaut" (Black Sabbath)
- Comic series Hack/Slash is being developed as a TV series. Here's a typical cover:
- Back to the Future Day was this week and Otto's not happy about it.
- Krypton still in development; to be set 200 years prior to Man of Steel.
- Laverne Cox to play Frank-N-Furter in a TV remake of Rocky Horror.
- Dirk reviews the stage musical version of Dirty Dancing. Here's Cynthia Rhodes from the movie:
- Discussion of S6E02 of The Walking Dead and the return of...
- Fact Check: Episode S6E04 will be 90-minutes-long.
- Third Music Break: Revolting Cocks, "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" (Rod Stewart cover)
- Dirk reviews Crimson Peak.
- Emilia Clarke is the Sexiest Woman Alive for Esquire 2015.
- Taylor Swift is stacking mad chedda, yo!
- So is PewDiePie (again).
- YouTube Red ad-free subscription plan announced, though that means most ESPN content in America went bye-bye, and while some people are freaking out, others say not to worry.
- The Lindsey Stirling video referenced:
- South Park is killing it this season.