Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Enjoy Your Garbage"
- Tonight's Beverages: Simple Times Pilsner (Dirk); Mountain Dew (Otto)
- The usual introductory rigmarole and mop-up.
- Talk about the amazeballs Captain America: Civil War trailer:
...and the international Ghostbusters trailer:
- Referenced: Mundane Matt's thoughts on the international trailer and how Leslie Jones blasted back at the crybully SJWs.
- Daisy Ridley punches back at the skinny-shamers.
- Referenced: Video of her working out.
- Kim Kardashian's latest attention-whoring sparks celeb rage flame wars between Pink and Amber Rose.
- The NSFW red-band trailer of the new Lonely Island movie:
- Dirk reviews Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny and the All The Jazz Criterion Collection Blu-ray.
- Fact Check: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Sword of Destiny is based on the novel Iron Knight, Silver Vase.
- Referenced: The tofu fight scene with Michelle Yeoh from Wing Chun:
- Only Music Break: Kawehi, "Pop Star"
- Garbage has a new album coming June 10, Strange Little Birds.
- Quick thought on the return of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- >>> TWITTER / MILO YIANNOPOULIS /#GAMERGATE BLOCK <<<
- The Washington Post is still smearing #GamerGate.
- Prom Queen Anita Sarkeesian gets $40K per speech; corrupt media covers it up.
- Anti-videogame California Rep. Leland Yee (D) sentenced to five years for gun-running.
- Hero of #GamerGate Milo Yiannopoulis is deverified by Twitter prompting concerns of political censoring a leading to the #JeSuisMilo hashtag.
- Twitter introduces an algorithmic timeline prompting the #RIPTwitter hashtag.
- Milo calls out Twitter's censorship of conservatives and attempts to offer Twitter some advice they'll never heed.
- Twitter's stock price heading for zero?
- Conservative blogger Robert Stacy McCain has his Twitter account suspended with no explanation, then his other account, leading to the #FreeStacy hashtag.
- Adam Baldwin loudly announced he was quitting Twitter, but still seems to be hanging around.
- Milo's "Most Dangerous Faggot" speaking tour melts snowflakes at Rutgers and makes the University of Michigan in the People's Republic of Ann Arbor offer counseling to triggered snowflakes.
- Sad Puppies authors are being targeted by SJWs to have their books not carried.
- "Stump The Trump" Flash game gets no outrage because double standards.
- No Assassin's Creed game coming for 2016, but Watch Dogs 2 is in the works.
- Quantum Break for Xbox One will come with a free Windows 10 copy.
- Gears of War Ultimate is stealth launched on Windows 10, but is a buggy mess and no one should be buying games from the Windows Store.
- Watch this amazing Star Wars fan film!
- 50 Cent is in bankruptcy, but the judge wants to know why he keeps posting photos of himself surrounded by cash. (He says it's prop money in order to front that he a playa.)
- Wired publishes an article corrupted by a Chrome plug-in.
- Woman has twins with different fathers.
- Dos Equis is retiring the Most Interesting Man In The World campaign's current actor.
- RIP: Ray Tomlinson, the inventor of email; and Beatles producer George Martin.