Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Enough Sports, Back To Racism" or "Naked Zombie Space Vampire Chick"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Autopilot (Otto)
- Introductory whatnot and we've added the links to our FaceSpace, Twitter and email to our podcast notes so you can reach them.
- Best wishes to the people of Houston coping with Hurricane Harvey.
- In last episode's Tinfoil Swan (exclusive for our Patreon backers) we discussed drama regarding Dennis Prager's charity conducting gig. Here is a video featuring him, directed by South Park mastermind Trey Parker in 1996:
- Reviewing the just-concluded S7 of Game of Thrones and how TV critics have been dumping on it compared to Twin Peaks: The Return.
- Referenced: The 8 inches of snow meme:
- Referenced: Ballchinian from Men In Black II:
- To tide Westeros junkies over during the long night, they'll be releasing making-of videos weekly. Here's the first one:
- Referenced: Arya vs Brienne with lightsabers!
- First Music Break: Leo Moracchioli, "Livin' La Vida"
- A new Inhumans trailer with short hair for Medusa:
- Looks like S3 of Daredevil will be the "Born Again" storyline.
- Michael Emerson joins the Arrow cast.
- Evangeline Lilly tweets photo of her Wasp costume.
- Blade Runner 2049 has a run time and a prequel short:
- Fact Check: There is no "Do you salute her before you f*ck her?" line in A Few Good Men. (Jessup talks about getting beejed by a superior officer.)
- Ed Skrein drops out of the Hellboy reboot because he's white.
- A digression into sports talk with the signing of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford to a record high salary prompting mini-rants.
- Chloe Bennett of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cries about supposed racism because of her birth surname (Wang).
- While Wonder Woman was the #1 movie of Summer 2017, but Chinese actioner Wolf Warrior 2 has raked in even more in China alone in five weeks.
- James Cameron opined in an interview that Wonder Woman was overpraised leading to a collective meltdown from everyone from Patty Jenkins (the film's director), a Variety editor, and a woke mangina at hate site The Verge, but pushback from some women and even the original interviewer.
- The women-only screenings of Wonder Woman were illegal.
- Hollywood is having the worst dollar year since 2012 and worst for ticket sales since 1992. Why? Could it be because the movies suck, audiences are sick of being yelled at by Hollywood (not that they're going to stop rolling out liberal-themed flicks for awards season).
- #OscarsSoWhite 2018 is revving up already.
- Referenced: The classic SNL "28 Reasons" video:
- Underwritten Female Character: The Movie parody trailer:
- Dirk reviews Rough Night.
- Android Oreo is rolling out.
- Mass Effect Andromeda is a massive failure.
- A writer on the Half-Life series has posted a synopsis of what the loooooong-lost Half-Life 2: Episode 3 story would've been.
- RIP: Tobe Hooper (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, maybe Poltergeist).
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin,