Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Giant Holographic Pink Butts & Boobs" or "Free Crack? Give It A Try!" or "Come On Down And Watch Me Wank" or "It's Nice When It Automatically Twats"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt's Blue (Dirk); Autopilot (Otto)
- Opening whatnot, explaining our unscheduled break, the freebies our FaceSpace Likers/Twitter followers got, and mop-up.
- Us at Dally in the Alley 2017:
- Otto runs down this year's Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Orlando.
- Explaining this week's music selections.
- First Music Break: Death By Unga Bunga, "Fight!" (live version video):
- A gift for Dirk from Otto.
- The latest Punisher trailer:
- Game of Thrones reportedly to shoot multiple finale endings to throw off spies and spoilers.
- Referenced: Aubrey Plaza, Jemima Kirke and Kate Micucci nudity from The Little Hours. (Obviously NSFW site/content)
- CW developing a Riverdale spinoff called The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (as in the Teenage Witch).
- "Stupidheads" returns with Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists pilot order.
- A sidebar about Dirk and Hermione running into a drunk couple.
- Former PLL star Lucy Hale's new series, L;fe Sentence.
- Referenced: The meaning of the semi-colon tattoo.
- Why the Inhumans series seems doomed before it starts airing.
- AHS: Cult thoughts after three episodes.
- Dirk's snapshot thoughts on the first three episodes of The Orville.
- The run-up to the debut of Star Trek: Discovery brought stories that America's politics would inform the show (why?), the Klingons are patterned after Trump, and reviews would be embargoed until after it premiered. Dirk gives his thoughts on the first pair of episodes.
- Hollywood and Jocks vs. Americans as the STD cast kneels; SWINN blames hurricanes on Trump's election ahead of mother! bombing (and flips off "haters"); an ESPN host tweets that Trump is a "white supremacist" and nothing happens; Superman protects illegal immigrants from a racist white guy (what other kind is there?) with a gun; Trump-bashing Emmys hit new ratings low; Ellen Page and Kate Mara promote their movie by saying they'd never date a Trump voter; Pittsburgh Steelers player stands for anthem then recants; LeBron James says Trump voters "wasn't educated."
- Second Music Break: Death By Unga Bunga, "I Wanted Everything" (live version video):
- First photo of David Harbour as Hellboy released and Daniel Dae-Kim steps in to replace Ed Skrein.
- J.J. Abrams tapped to direct Star Wars: Episode IX and Disney reportedly had to pay Paramount to borrow him.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi has wrapped post-production with just three months to spare.
- A documentary called Puppies of Chernobyl directed by the fellow from the Blinking White Guy meme:
- Trailers for Wes Anderson's Isle of Dogs:
The Disaster Artist:
At least the trailer is better than its Photoshop Disasters one-sheet:
More peeks at Blade Runner 2049 featuring pink boobs (NSFW):
The 2nd interstitial short featuring David Bautista:
And the final one done by anime master Shinichiro Watanabe:
- Jóhann Jóhannsson is now not scoring Blade Runner 2049.
- Dirk reviews Gaga: Five Foot Two and Who the F*ck is That Guy? The Fabulous Journey of Michael Alago.
- RIP: Co-creator of Swamp Thing, Wolverine, Nightcrawl, Storm, Colossus and more, Len Wein; Husker Du drummer Grant Hart; actor Harry Dean Stanton; and the original Raging Bull, Jake LaMotta.
- Hal Holbrook is ending his one-man Mark Twain Tonight show after 63 years.
- Kristen Bell sings with Florida hurricane refugees.
- Disgraced former music rag Rolling Stone is for sale.
- A woman(!) is the Mad Pooper.
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin,