Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Confused about some references? Check the Culture Vultures Lexicon and get up to speed.
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "The GoBots of Sex Cults" or "Bacon Stretcher & Mink Wax"
- Tonight's Beverages: Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry, Hamm's (Dirk); Undercover Operative (Otto)
- Bill Cosby convicted of being a disappointment to several generations.
- Anthony from ShineBox Studios, a co-worker of Otto's, whipped up this snazzy poster for the day's movie:
- Movie Pass continues to cut back and limit what customers can do with their membership. Ruh-roh.
- Amazon is jacking up the price of Prime another $20.
- In the latest episode of Tale of the Bargain Ninja™, Dirk squares off with Google Express.
- Star Wars: Resistance animated series announced.
- The creators of Netflix's Lost In Space are working on season 2 ideas already though they haven't been picked up yet.
- Battlestar Galactica's Starbuck, Katee Sackoff, has a new sci-fi series coming on Netflix called Another Life.
- Hank Azaria volunteers to stop playing Apu on The Simpsons to appease the baying SJW hordes.
- Only Music Break: Whitney Houston vs. Van Halen, "How Will I Dance The Night Away" (Bill McClintock mashup)
- A sequel to A Quiet Place is in development because anything that makes money gets sequelized.
- Sophia Lillis (IT) to star in a Nancy Drew movie.
- S.J. Clarkson tapped as first female director of a Star Trek film. (Her IMDB page.)
- The first proper Venom trailer dropped and we're like, "Uhhhhhh...":
- Dirk reviews All The Money In The World.
- James Cameron has irony-deficiency while slagging superhero movies while he cranks out Avatar sequels.
- Our spoiler-free discussion of Avengers: Infinity War.
- George RRRRRRR Martin is putting out a 640-page history of the Targaryens instead of The Winds of Winter because f*ck you.
- Lindsey Buckingham kicked out of Fleetwood Mac. Again.
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction of Dire Straits was a pooch screw highlighted by no one willing to induct them.
- A plug for our Patreon.
- The Texas jail worker we told about back in Episode #164 was sentenced to 50 years for stealing $1.2M in fajitas.
- RIP: EDM DJ Avicii dead by suicide at 28.
- The Spider-Man 3 dance scene with realistic audio and no music for maximum creepy:
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk, Anguis Viridis,
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin