Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "The Cosmic Rod"
- Tonight's Beverages: Diet Mountain Dew, water (Dirk); Diet Mountain Dew and Jim Beam (Otto).
- Don't call it a Man Cave!
- Misadventures with Dragon's Mead.
- A great takedown of the Spider-Woman cover kerfuffle:
- The latest GamerGate/Anita Sarkeesian nonsense:
- The Mary Sue claims that GamerGate has nothing to do with journalistic malfeasance but is just misogynistic patriarchy attacking SJWs. No, really.
- MUST READ: "Kafka-trapping."
- The challenge to Sarkseesian to prove she's made a police report and Andrew Breitbart's $100,000 reward for proof of "Tea Party racism" that went unclaimed.
- Sarkeesian says "believe women" when she's a liar.
- thunderf00t’s Twitter account suspended - no reason given, but SJWs to blame.
- Dirk's review of Jack Thompson's Out of Harm's Way which people who didn't read it brigaded with one-star reviews.
- A list of non-bimbo videogame characters.
- Ellen Page looking ladylike:
- Origin's FREE On the House game this month is Bejeweled 3. Go get it! (Limited time only)
- Microsoft buys Mojang, the company behind Minecraft. Notch doesn't want to be popular.
- Kanye West is a dick. (News flash!)
- Brangelina's kids vs. Kimye's spawnling.
- An extensive discussion and listing of comic book superheroes who don't have superpowers, aren't mutants or aliens, or don't have bazillions of dollars.
- The Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier miniature which hung in a Toronto comic book shop:
Read more about it here.
- Bob Mould - "Hey Mr. Grey." (Couldn't embed the video here.)
- A gift for Otto.
- The hysterical emo butthurt reactions to U2's FREE album:
- Angry WaPo music critic fills diaper over U2 free album. Wah.
- New York magazine: People upset about getting U2 forced on them. Wah.
- U2 explains to the Hollywood Reporter why they did it.
- Wired: Apple’s Devious U2 Album Giveaway Is Even Worse Than Spam. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
- The Atlantic's un-fact-checked article about Star Wars.
- Neil de Grasse Tyson's serial misquotes.
- Google extends the refund window for apps from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- WKRP in Cincinnati complete series DVD box set with most original music coming in October.
- RIP Richard Kiel (Jaws in two James Bond movies) and Teri Davis (local music supporter).
- Happy 2nd Birthday to Pooping In High Heels! The Christina Applegate photo that inspired it all: