Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Dead Since The Beginning of the Movie" or "Sgt. Pepper Short Shorts" or "Francoing It"
- Tonight's Beverages: Labatt Ice (Dirk); Kool-Aid (Otto)
- Mop-up and the report on what charity our Patreon sponsors helped support.
- Explanation for our seven-week hiatus due to Dirk becoming houseless and how that evacuation happened.
- Correction: The new Detroit Lions head coach is MATT (not Mike) Patricia.
- First Music Break: Iggy Pop, "Home"
- Weather concerns broke our planned show.
- More moving thanks and details.
- Joaquin Phoenix in talks to star in a Joker origin movie.
- The outrage over Marky Mark making $1.5M for All The Money In The World reshoots leads him to punk out and donate the money to a feminist cause in Michelle Williams name.
- Kathryn Bigelow bashes Trump at awards ceremony because of course.
- Movie trailers on parade including Ant-Man & the Wasp:
Solo's Super Bowl teaser and first trailer:
Referenced: Harrison Ford lunched with Solo's Han, Alden Ehrenreich, to give character insight.
Mission: Impossible - Fallout:
Referenced: Ben Shapiro's tweets with the Rock about the poster.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom:
- Second Music Break: Joe Jackson, "Home Town"
- Movie Review Speed Round as Dirk reviews Bright, Logan Lucky, The Room and The Disaster Artist, Molly's Game, Detroit, IT, Lust For Love, The Polka King and The Man Who Would Be Polka King, Lady Bird, and The Cloverfield Paradox in 24 minutes.
- Referenced: Honest Trailer for Showgirls:
- Referenced: Sophia Lillis from IT and her scary resemblance to Amy Adams:
- Referenced: The CineFix debate whether Lady Bird was Best Picture worthy:
- Third Music Break: NateWantsToBattle, "Home"
- Dirk and Otto ruminate in depth with full spoilers about Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
- RIP: Jim Burns (MTV Unplugged co-creator); Alfie Curtis (Dr. Evazan in Star Wars, "I have the death sentence of 12 systems" guy); Rose Marie (from The Dick Van Dyke Show); Jerry Van Dyke; Motorhead guitarist Fast Eddie Clarke; Cranberries singer Delores O’Riordan; Hugh Wilson (creator of WKRP in Cincinnati); Dennis Edwards of the Temptations; John Mahoney (Frasier, Say Anything)
- Woman flunked in sociology course because the prof didn’t believe Australia was a country.
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk, Anguis Viridis,
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin