Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Support our Random Access Talk on Patreon and get exclusive content!
Alternate Titles: "Women of Voting Age Indulging In Sweaty Sapphic Activity" or "The Marge Gunderson Collection at Piggly Wiggly" or "Twerking With Mario"
- Tonight's Beverages: Coffee(!) and Żywiec (Dirk); Autopilot (Otto); Żywiec (Bob)
- Bob "I'm Gonna Kill Somebody" Koski is in da house and he's working on another podcast, Detroit History Podcast. Cherkitert!
- Kevin Smith is worried about Stan Lee.
- Mark Hamill gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Oscars recap and talk talk talk.
- Dirk's compiled tweets from the show.
- Breakdown of winners.
- About the Jet Ski running gag.
- Gary Oldman praised America and was greeted with silence, then later bashed for winning despite abuse allegations.
- Omissions from the In Memorium list.
- First Music Break: RATT vs. Marvin Gaye, "I Heard It Round & Round The Grapevine" (Bill McClintock mashup)
- Emma Stone attempts PC and gets blasted for not being woke enough. Still, hot outfit:
- John Nolte notes that Hollywood appeases China and hates Americans.
- Frances McDormand's idiotic "inclusion rider" explained in risibly glowing terms.
- Gal Gadot's shiny Oscar dress:
- Referenced: Cinema Tyler's videos about the acting of Network:
- Paddy Chayefsky's legendary smackdown of politicking during Oscar speeches.
- Peter Bart's debate at Deadline over whether Hollywood's Leftist politics are behind sinking ratings and box office.
- Ben Shapiro on Hollywood's need to virtue signal their contempt for the audience.
- Referenced: Kurt Schlichter, "Liberals May Regret Their New Rules"
- Referenced: The SJW woman upset that The Big Sick showed a brown man with a white woman despite it being an autobiographical story co-written by the couple.
- Referenced: Street artist Sabo's Three Billboards... stunt calling out Hollywood's pedophilia problem.
- Second Music Break: AC/DC vs. Ozzy Osbourne, "Flying Highway To Hell" (Bill McClintock mashup)
- 3/4 of Smashing Pumpkins reuniting minus D'arcy and she disputes Billy Corgan's comments about why she's not participating.
- The organizer of the disastrous Fyre Festival pleads guilty to Federal wire fraud charges.
- Best Buy to stop carrying CDs.
- Referenced: The new way record sales are tallied with streams and downloads.
- Gibson Guitars is on the verge of bankruptcy. This video is a good explainer as to the mess they're in.
- ICP loses their appeal to stop having their Juggalos labeled a gang by the Feds.
- Bob tells the story about a very rare and valuable 45 that recently sold, Frank Wilson's "Do I Love You (Indeed I Do)". The story of a previous copy sold is here. Here's the man with the record:
- Third Music Break: Steely Dan vs. Steve Miller, "Fly Like Kid Charlemagne" (Bill McClintock mashup)
- Black Mirror renewed for fifth season.
- Jon Favreau tapped to write live-action Star Wars TV series and the SJWs go berserk because of course.
- The Obamas reportedly negotiating to produce TV shows for Netflix.
- Dirk quickly reviews the premiere of L!fe Sentence and first four episodes of Jessica Jones.
- Kristen Wiig cast as Cheetah in the Wonder Woman sequel.
- John Williams announces Episode IX will be his final Star Wars score.
- Another Terminator movie in the works and Mackenzie Davis (Halt and Catch Fire) has joined the cast.
- Dirk reviews The Florida Project.
- Shoutouts to our Patreon backers.
- RIP: David Ogden Stiers (M*A*S*H)
- A pair of Toronto cops ate some pot edibles and hijinx ensued.
Patreon Shout-Out Supporters: Johnny Martinuk, Anguis Viridis,
Patreon Roll Call Supporters: Ron Serafin