Subscribe to podcast via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS
Like/Follow/Contact Us: Facebook • Twitter • CVRadio313@gmail.com
Alternate Title: "Red Hot Chile Meat Brick"
- Tonight's Beverage: Labatt Ice (Dirk; nothing for McHatin).
- Cool weather is cool.
- Cherie Currie show recap and our interview vs. another interview.
- Nudity in '80s movies.
- Crisco Can Redux as Jerry Vile holds a going out of business sale for Detroit.
- Dirk has finally started watching Breaking Bad.
- Dirk is on Reddit and hits a home run with his first TIL post.
- Internet trolls and the trouble of finding decent discussion online.
- Girl gamers and how the player in this first match:
Looks like Morgan Saylor:
- A fan calls. Or we got trolled. Probably the latter.
- Excitement for Grand Theft Auto V. Here's the Grand Theft Auto Online play trailer:
- Music from Fabulous Disaster.
- A trio of calls for the upcoming (Aug. 17-18) Zombie Con: Doug Schulz, who organized the event; illustrator Jeff Sornig of Sornigrafix Cartoons; and Piper Smith who will be running a booth collecting for Gleaners Community Food Bank, her new Creepy n Cute Shop with zombie-themed dolls and jewelry, and how great it is that Andrea on The Walking Dead is dead because she was a terrible person.
- Jeff whipped up this drawing after his interview! Thanks, Jeff!
- The hot zombie chick referenced:
- The alternate season finale from The Walking Dead.
- Laura Mendoza and Jorge Cortez from White Shag were in the studio and we talked about:
- Opening for Cherie Currie and wardrobe malfunctions.
- Background on the band.
- The sexual aspect of their music.
- Their South American roots and fun geographic facts.
- A live performance of "Out Here"
- Why they're only playing Hall & Oates songs now.
- They play the Deep Thoughts Music Quiz game!
- Their Big 80s costumes:
- The killer Humble Origin Bundle where all proceeds go to charity. (Note: This deal runs until 1 pm EST, Aug. 29, 2013)
- Dirk's quick thumbs up for Kick-Ass 2.